BZO (Benzodiazepine) - Drug Detection Pen Test (Box of 10)
This PenTest option comes in boxes of 10 individual tests.
Pen Test pouches contain an Ampoule, two Collection papers and a Colour chart.
Detects Benzodiazepines (Valium, Rohypnol) in Trace and Bulk Amounts
The Benzodiazepine Identification Pen Test from Mistral is an individual ampoule-based, hand-held colorimetric drug detection and drug identification test for benzodiazepine. The PenTest Series from Mistral Security is a collection of single or multi-drug identification kits that provide law enforcement officers and anti-narcotics operatives with a reliable field test kit for trace or bulk drug detection. Each test packet contains two test papers, a color chart and an instruction sheet.
- Portable, safe and convenient - allows "on the spot" drug screening without risk from broken glass or acid burns
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic
- Easy-to-use - no special training required
- Quick and accurate results - within 30 seconds
- Preserves evidence - seized samples will not be compromised or destroyed
The PenTests offer a number of advantages over the competition, including:
- General screening, presumptive testing that catches 25 illicit drugs using no more than two tests
- Specific screening, presumptive testing for individual illicit drugs, single test
- Test results available in less than half the time it takes with current test kits
- Non-destructive test maintains evidence collected in the field all the way to the lab
- K-9 alert validation
- No need for acid neutralizers
We Also Recommend