Aerosol Drug Detection - The Most Efficient Way to Detect Drugs
Posted by Matthew Smith on
Mistral Security's Aerosol products are used for the detection and identification of illicit drugs on practically any type of surface. Each standard aerosol can is good for 100 spray tests. The Detect 4 Drugs (D4D) Aerosol can detect and identify multiple drug substances from confiscated samples or even trace amounts of drug residues when no actual samples have been recovered.
Simply Wipe the Suspected Surface/Substance with the Collection or Test Paper and spray It from a distance of 15 cm.
Mistral aerosol-based drug tests have a wide range of applications:
- Monitoring detention cells or correctional facilities in general for the presence of drugs
- Compliance monitoring of people on drug probation as ordered by drug courts
- Helps in establishing "reasonable suspicion", allowing police officers to detain a stopped vehicle during routine traffic stops
Aerosols are the fastest and easiest to use presumptive drug tests on the market, detecting both trace and substance levels of drugs. These kits are inexpensive, easy to use, and easy to handle. You can mix and match any test you might need.
Aerosol Can Detect Following Drugs:
- D4D (General Screening): Marijuana, Heroin, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, PCP, plus 10 other drugs
- Coca-Test: Cocaine, Crack, PCP
- Herosol: Heroin (White and Brown), LSD
- Cannabispray: Marijuana
- Meth-Test: Methamphetamine, Ecstasy
- Barbitusol: Barbiturates