Total Containment Vessel
Self-Closing Total Containment Vessels
NABCO’s line of self-closing Total Containment Vessels (TCVs) allow EOD technicians to safely contain, transport and dispose of explosive devices. The vessel can be remotely opened and closed providing safer stand-off for the technician.
- Repeatable & one-time detonation ratings
- Live explosive testing prior to every shipment & as part of every standard training
- Mechanical fail-safe design keeps your TCV closed & sealed---even in the event of electric or hydraulic failure
- Made in the USA
Chem/Bio Capable Total Containment Vessels with Patented Sampling Capability
NABCO’s line of self-closing Total Containment Vessels (TCVs) can be upgraded with a chemical/biological package to contain, transport and dispose of explosive devices that contain biochemical hazards. They will remain gas-tight up to their full repeatable containment capacity and remain sealed indefinitely following a detonation.
These units include NABCO’s patented sampling capability.
Patented Sampling Capability
- Pull both liquid and vapor samples pre and post blast, with or without pressure
- Safely retrieve samples into a zero psi sample bottle ---with minimal risk of exposure to the operator, and no risk of over-pressurization for the laboratory evaluation of the sample
- Collect accurate and representative samples regardless of the weight of the hazardous material inside the vessel
- Decontaminate the system when sampling is complete
Designed for use with NABCO Chem/Bio TCVs, the NABCO Treatment System is the most efficient way to decontaminate a sealed vessel that contains a chemical or biological agent.