ORAMA II DR System (14 x 17)
Portable Direct Radiography Imaging System
14" x 17" DR Panel
Logos Imaging’s ORAMA II is their latest Direct Radiography (DR) imaging system. The 14x17 ORAMA II offers the same excellent resolution and sensitivity as our other DR systems, in an imager designed for higher kV X-ray machines. The ORAMA II panel also offers the smallest bottom border available in competitive 14x17 flat panel imagers.
As with all Logos DR systems, the ORAMA II is fully portable and field ready. From any of the three carrying case options, the system can be deployed in less than five minutes and has an on target weight of under 19 pounds, excluding the X-ray source.
- Detector Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT, Gadox Scintillator
- Detecting Area: 16.7" x 14.1, (42.3 x 35.8 cm)
- Pixel Resolution: 3328 x 2816 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 127µm
- Pixel Depth: 14bits
- Dimensions (Panel Only): 18.7” x 15.7” x 0.7" (47.5 x 40.0 x 1.8 cm)
- Weight (Panel Only): 11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Bottom Border: 0.31” (8 mm)