Computed Radiography (CR) uses an imaging plate (IP) instead of film to record X-ray images. The CR Imaging Plate (IP) is the photostimulable phosphor put to practical use as a recording medium. The IP accurately detects X-ray information and stores it as energy within the plate's phosphor particles. It offers high sensitivity, high sharpness, low noise radiographs for diagnosis by utilising a high-emission photostimulable phosphor, BaFX (X=halogen), in a high-density dispersion image recording layer.
- 14" x 17" (35.4 x 43.2 cm)
- 14" x 14" (35.4 x 35.4 cm)
- 10" x 12" (25.7 x 30.5 cm)
- 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
- Custom Sizes available upon request