A Lightweight, All-Mechanical, Quick-Deploy Standoff Tool
The NABCO Grabber Pole is a convenient resource for quick deployment in tactical operations, providing safer standoff between technicians and hazardous items. The unique design takes just seconds to extend or collapse to quickly maneuver through narrow spaces and doorways. With a weight of only 7 pounds and a convenient shoulder strap, the Grabber Pole is easily carried on scene while leaving both hands free for other tools.
- Weighs just 7 pounds
- Extended length of 98 inches allows significant stand off
- Collapsed length of 54 inches for easy transport
- Simple design – no electronic components or batteries to charge
- Extended handle and carrying strap for ease of use
- Adjustable, positive locking, quick-pivoting head for easy manipulation
- Non-sparking claws
- Powder coated, durable aluminum finish
Developed for use by bomb squads to manipulate explosive devices, the NABCO Grabber Pole adds extra protection by increasing the standoff between the technician and the suspect or explosive device. Learn more about how EOD technicians are benefiting from this product by viewing the video below.
The NABCO Grabber Pole is well suited for dealing with one-pot meth labs and other drug task force operations. Check out the video below to learn more.