Chroma Material Discrimination Module
Snap-on organic material detection for the Golden Engineering XRS-3
Logos Imaging's Chroma is a snap-on material discrimination module (organic detection) designed for use with the Golden Engineering XRS-3. When used in conjunction with any Logos Imaging flat panel, the Chroma allows for users to capture dual energy x--ray images automatically from their PC. Logos' proprietary algorithm accommodates a wide range of setup parameters while producing images colourized to airport security standards.
- Wired of Wireless X-Ray Firing
- Powered from the XRS-3 Battery, No additional Power Required
- Compatible with all Logos Imaging Flat Panels
- Snaps on. No tools required.
LOGOS IMAGING'S CHROMA MATERIAL DISCRIMATION MODULE - USED TO DETECT ORGANIC MATERIAL. COMPATIBLE WITH THE GOLDEN ENGINEERING XRS-3.
- Dimensions: 115 x 90 x57 mm ( 4.53 x 3.54 x 2.25 in)
- Weight: 350 g ( 0.78 lbs)
- Connectors: 1 - 5 pin LEMO plug, 1 - 5 pin LEMO receptacle
- Input Power: SV from Golden Engineering XRS-3
- Wireless: IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE