Hook & Line
Kirintec's Hook and Line Kits have been designed by highly experienced current IEDD (Improvised Explosive Device Disposal) Operators, which ensures their product offering is designed to meet exacting needs.
MINI DISMOUNTED SEARCH KIT
A compact and lightweight dismounted kit
- Pouch when closed: 240mm x 160mm x 75mm (9.5” x 6.3” x 2.3”)
- Weight when full: 1.4 kg (2.461lbs)
- Optional items: Grappling hook/ 66m heavy duty rigging line/ceramic cutting hook
Heavy duty rigging line
- Optional 66m (200ft), Heavy duty line KT-200-465
- Line diameter: 2mm x 66m (0.078” x 200ft)
- Load: 535kg (1,200lbs)
- Stretch: 2.2% at 50% of load
- Weight: 650g (1.5lbs)
- Spool: 140mm diameter
LIGHTSCALE RIGGING KIT
A complete kit for light scale dismounted operations
The lightweight hook and line kit has been designed to provide essential lightscale capability with all extraneous weight and peripherals removed, thereby providing you with the operational capability you need without the weight you don’t.
This kit was developed in response to lightscale operations in current high threat operational deployments and as such has been honed to the needs of high threat IEDD operators or special force units operating on a ‘flyaway’ basis.
- Dimensions: 350 x 200 x 75 mm (14 x 8 x 3 inches)
- Weight full: 2.5kg (5.5lbs) including separate assault line pouches
- Colours: Black, MTP, others on request
- Pouch style: Molle or leg straps
MEDIUM SCALE HOOK AND LINE RIGGING KIT
Compact kit for dismounted EOD/IEDD
For medium scale EOD operations, simple proven equipment (“Mk2 Plus”)
- Dimensions: 460 x 460x 300mm (18” x 18” x 12”)
- Weight: 9.5kg (21lbs)
IED EXTRACTION KIT
Effective lightscale capability for dismounted troops
The IED Extraction Kit has been designed to deliver an effective light scale capability to
dismounted troops, when faced with the task of extracting an IED main charge from the ground.
The kit offers the user a quick and efficient capability when faced with the requirement to lift often heavy and awkwardly shaped items from difficult positions.
The light scale A -Frame is made from carbon fibre and anodized aluminium, making it strong and light and its quick setting features allow the user to deploy and re-deploy it
quickly and safely.
The IED Extraction Kit is used in conjunction with disposable disrupter and projectile delivery system which fires Kirintec’s flying spike charge attachment.
- Lightscale Hook and Line Rigging Kit (LSRK)
- Lightweight A-Frame (LSAF)
- Heavy Duty Rigging Line 110m (120 yards) on Winding Spool
- Lifting capacity of 110kg (242 lbs) with a 2mm diameter rigging line
- Constructed principally of carbonfibre and weighing less than 2kg
- Detachable leg for added stability on uneven ground or if a tether point is not available
- Telescopic legs which can be locked in three positions: vertical, semi-spread, or fully spread
- Feet have steel points or rubber grips to assist with stability
- Legs may be tethered using metal or plastic anchor pegs depending on ground conditions